Friday 12 May 2023

Letter to Guru Nitya Chaitanya Yati


25th October, 1993. 

Guru Nitya Chaitanya Yati, 

Narayana Gurukula, 

Fernhill P.O., 

Nilgiris-643 004 (Tamil Naud). 


My dear Guruji, 

Beloved friend. Your letter of 4th August gave me a lot of pleasure. It was most gracious of you to think of me on my birth day which I spent in a rehabilitation centre in Germany and have been in hospital for five months now with some complications after my prostate operation. 

I have the highest regard for your life and for your personality and for the service you are rendering to humanity. May God, grant you many many more years of good health and all grace from God.

You know that we are organising a World Congress of Spiritual Concord in Rishikesh from December 5th to 12th. We had sent you an invitation by post. I want to extend a very warm personal request that, you come and bless the occasion. We will not have any speeches in this Congress but the 5 days will be devoted to prayer, meditation and worship in the various Hindu, Budhism, Jain, Sufi, Sikh and Christian traditions. If you can come there and help us lead meditation for about half an hour at least, it would be great joy for all of us. We cannot pay your travel expenses but we will be responsible for the hospitality. If you need travel expenses, I will have to raise funds for that. But please come. I am sending you another copy of the invitation. Please continue to pray for me. 

Yours sincerely, 

(Dr. Paulos Mar Gregorios) 


No comments:

Post a Comment